By Antoinette Rodriguez, MBA
The cornerstone of the financial advisory industry is trust. Everything from omission, to commission, to not being clear in communication, can affect the credits in relationship banks. Of course, this affects both client retention and acquisition. Watch the 4 minute video to learn more about the 5 C's of building trust for financial advisors.
Other Articles I like...
- How to build your Personal Brand
- 22 LinkedIn Secrets LinkedIn Won't Tell You
- The One Easy Daily Habit That Makes Life More Awesome
- Shopping vs. Saving: Why aren't Americans Planning for Retirement?
- 3 Things Investors Want From Their Wealth Managers
- Life Stages Impact Your Marketing Strategy
- Women Marketers Have the Opportunity to Lead a New Generation of Results-Driven Marketing
- 15 Financial Advisor Red Flags
- 7 Ways to Better Market Your Financial Blog
- How to Protect & Enhance Your Reputation
- 10 Colleges That Produce the Most Millionaires
- 5 Habits of Truly Amazing Communicators
- How Emotion Works on the Stock Market
- Self Confidence: Nature or Nurture?
- Three Key Trends In The High Net Worth Marketplace
- Retirement Living: Biggest Retirement Regrets
- "Your Fees Are Too High": Steps to Handling Objections That Will Get You Closer to The Sale