By Antoinette Rodriguez, MBA
Most seasoned Financial Advisors have books of business that are generally a mirror to themselves. Everything from personality type, temperament, speed and even literal mirroring, is common in the Wealth Management business. Watch the 2 minute video to learn more.
Other articles I like....
- How to build your Personal Brand
- 22 LinkedIn Secrets LinkedIn Won't Tell You
- The One Easy Daily Habit That Makes Life More Awesome
- Shopping vs. Saving: Why aren't Americans Planning for Retirement?
- 3 Things Investors Want From Their Wealth Managers
- Life Stages Impact Your Marketing Strategy
- Women Marketers Have the Opportunity to Lead a New Generation of Results-Driven Marketing
- 15 Financial Advisor Red Flags
- 7 Ways to Better Market Your Financial Blog
- How to Protect & Enhance Your Reputation
- 10 Colleges That Produce the Most Millionaires
- 5 Habits of Truly Amazing Communicators
- How Emotion Works on the Stock Market
- Self Confidence: Nature or Nurture?
- Three Key Trends In The High Net Worth Marketplace
- Retirement Living: Biggest Retirement Regrets
- "Your Fees Are Too High": Steps to Handling Objections That Will Get You Closer to The Sale