By Antoinette Rodriguez, MBA
After a topsy-turvy market week and gearing up for the remaining holidays, it's important that Financial Advisors assess why they do what they do and how the impact of gratitude can multiply their success. Here, in a 2 minute video, is the kick off to a 5 part series on Financial Advisor Gratitudes. And yes, Brooklyn girl did actually quote (the clean title part of) the popular Drake song, "Started from the bottom, now we're here."
Articles I like....
- How to build your Personal Brand
- 22 LinkedIn Secrets LinkedIn Won't Tell You
- The One Easy Daily Habit That Makes Life More Awesome
- Shopping vs. Saving: Why aren't Americans Planning for Retirement?
- 3 Things Investors Want From Their Wealth Managers
- Life Stages Impact Your Marketing Strategy
- Women Marketers Have the Opportunity to Lead a New Generation of Results-Driven Marketing
- 15 Financial Advisor Red Flags
- 7 Ways to Better Market Your Financial Blog
- How to Protect & Enhance Your Reputation
- 10 Colleges That Produce the Most Millionaires
- 5 Habits of Truly Amazing Communicators
- How Emotion Works on the Stock Market
- Self Confidence: Nature or Nurture?
- Three Key Trends In The High Net Worth Marketplace
- Retirement Living: Biggest Retirement Regrets
- "Your Fees Are Too High": Steps to Handling Objections That Will Get You Closer to The Sale