When we are discussing personal branding with Financial Advisor clients, the question of body language always comes into play. The issue of how to shake hands may seem fairly elementary, but is it? Here are 6 ways to NOT shake hands by Bernard Marr, CEO of the Advanced Performance Institute
Happy Labor Day Weekend!
Articles I like...
- How to build your Personal Brand
- 22 LinkedIn Secrets LinkedIn Won't Tell You
- The One Easy Daily Habit That Makes Life More Awesome
- Shopping vs. Saving: Why aren't Americans Planning for Retirement?
- 3 Things Investors Want From Their Wealth Managers
- Life Stages Impact Your Marketing Strategy
- Women Marketers Have the Opportunity to Lead a New Generation of Results-Driven Marketing
- 15 Financial Advisor Red Flags
- 7 Ways to Better Market Your Financial Blog
- How to Protect & Enhance Your Reputation
- 10 Colleges That Produce the Most Millionaires
- 5 Habits of Truly Amazing Communicators
- How Emotion Works on the Stock Market
- Self Confidence: Nature or Nurture?
- Three Key Trends In The High Net Worth Marketplace
- Retirement Living: Biggest Retirement Regrets
- "Your Fees Are Too High": Steps to Handling Objections That Will Get You Closer to The Sale