By Antoinette Rodriguez, MBA
One of the fastest says to scale a financial advisor's time is to create and implement effective marketing strategies. Given that your expertise is in financial advice and there are so many options available, it's hard to ferret out what's effective.
In my 35 years of marketing and business consulting, I've found that while many marketing programs can be worthwhile, it's in the planning and follow-through where failure tends to occur.
Below are 5 reasons why I've found financial advisor marketing programs fail:
*Note: Feel free to use and distribute the infographic (in its entirety and with attribution) by downloading the pdf below.
|File Size:||114 kb|
- Lack of Strategy: Just like clients need a financial plan, lack of a well-thought-out strategy will doom your marketing.
- Inconsistency: Inconsistency and hit-or-miss execution causes ineffective marketing.
- No niche market: Jack of all trades, master of none aka lack of a niche market causes failure
- Push marketing: Push versus pull (clients come to you) marketing results in loss of credibility.
- Lack of expertise: Lack of expertise in marketing methods can result in amateur attempts and expensive mistakes.
Need advice on scaling your business, marketing/business strategy, partnership issues or leveraging your team? Contact Antoinette Rodriguez today for a complimentary consultation.