By Antoinette Rodriguez, MBA
Have you ever been in the position where your clients tell you about an insurance ticket, mortgage or a large investment account that they referred to another Advisor?
After you get up off the floor, here are some questions to ponder as to why:
- Do your clients think you are too busy for new business?
- Do you or your staff seem harried when they call the office?
- Do your clients secretly want to keep you to themselves?
- Do your clients know about all the products or services that you offer?
- Have you stayed in touch through a drip marketing campaign so that you are top of mind when referral opportunities arise?
- Do your clients feel that your minimum account size is so high that they automatically disqualify potential referrals?
Be gentle, but proactive in getting to the root of the referral oversight and whatever you do - Stay in Touch!
**Reminder: If you love this post, please share**